Crown thinning the canopy of a tree is an excellent method to improve its aesthetics and health.
As trees don’t grow symmetrically or in a uniform manner, thinning techniques are very useful.
It is also useful to remove:
- Crossing or rubbing branches
- Branches with weak unions
The benefits of crown thinning include:
- Improve light to your garden or property
- Allowing for wind to travel through the canopy
- A reduction of the load on the tree
Call us today if you are considering crown tinning.